Thursday, April 21, 2011

Weight Loss Challenge - Week 3

Weight Loss Challenge


I had a good week considering I was in Little Rock a couple of days last week and did not exercise while away and my eating options were limited, but I tried to make healthy decisions where we went.  

I was also introduced to My Fitness Pal which I think is going to be really helpful with monitoring my food intake.

Exercise this week was the Shred dvd.  Jacob did a few of the moves with me.  He was even cheering me on.  
It was so funny!

So according to my scale this morning, I am down 2.2 lbs from last Thursday!
Hip hip!!!
With a total percentage weight loss of 1.22%!

I hope I can keep it off as I'm heading to my parents house this weekend for Easter, and you know I can't resist momma's home cooking! :)  

Two words that will help:  Portion Control!!   :)

6 comments:

BlessedMama said...

Wahoo! You go girl! I am on myfitnesspal too! I am
BlessedMama02 -

Kelley said...

That is awesome! Two pounds is not wasy to lose.

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

That is awesome!! Great job...keep up the good work! :)

Jacquie said...

Yay for you, Kimberley!! myfitnesspal is a great program!! If your mind is in it... you will do well... keep at it!

Rachel McPhillips said...

Way to go!!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Whoop whoop! That's awesome, lady!