Friday, November 28, 2008
Oh, and isn't this is a sweet picture of the cousins eating their Thanksgiving meal?
And of course sweet baby Luke!! Love him!!!
Posted by Kimberley at 9:25 PM
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
In honor of Thanksgiving, I thought I would list a few things I'm thankful for:
*As always, thankful for my beautiful family
*Given my current job situation (or lack thereof), I'm thankful for money in the bank
*That Kris is able to carry the load for our family, while attending both NWACC & JBU
*My health, and the health of my family and friends
*Jacob sleeping soundly every night (with an occasional exception)
*Being debt free
*Three vehicles that run
*My mother's cooking (can't wait for Thursday!)
*That me and my sister live only 5.17 miles from one another
*A warm bed to crawl into each night
Posted by Kimberley at 2:37 AM
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Posted by Kimberley at 8:33 PM
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
7. I was the only 3rd grader in my class to make the jump rope team - Leapin' Lizards! And I can still do a double under!
6. However, I tried out for pee-wee cheerleading in the 4th grade and was told I was too quiet - but my cartwheel was exceptional! My Granny and sister Beth picked me up after tryouts - I cried all the way home.
5. I secretly wish I knew how to line dance - looks like fun!
4. I hate hard-boiled eggs - GROSS!
3. I cannot ice skate or snow ski to save my life - funny story behind that, right Beth?
2. I was born on Thanksgiving and will be celebrating on it again this year.
1. I once was stuck in an elevator by myself and had to use the little red phone and call for help (this was pre-cell phone days).
Posted by Kimberley at 9:09 PM
Monday, November 10, 2008
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Posted by Kimberley at 2:47 PM
Saturday, November 1, 2008
9. She always offers me something to drink when I'm at her house
8. I love her laugh, especially when she gets going
7. She is always put together - even if she doesn't leave the house
6. She always offers to watch Jacob for me (even with 2 little ones of her own)
5. When she asks 'how are you?', she genuinely wants to know
4. It's guaranteed I will feel better after talking to her if I'm down
3. She can talk to a stranger - very personable
2. Her confidence
1. Her big heart
Posted by Kimberley at 8:58 PM