Sunday, November 23, 2008

Whoops-a-daisy

The other night Kris gave Jacob a bath and took him to his bedroom to finish drying him off. Later when it was bedtime, Kris placed Jacob into his crib and covered him up. He walked back out to the living room and asked me if I had bought a new blanket for Jacob. My first thought was 'no, we have a bazillion baby blankets'. He said it felt rough. By now I'm curious and then I saw the blanket we normally cover him up with on the floor. I said, "there's his blanket." I told him to go switch it out with whatever he covered him up with. He did, and then walked back out carrying the towel he had used earlier. We got a good laugh. Then I felt sad visualising Jacob laying there with a damp, cold towel over him. Then we chuckled again. :)

2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

poor little fella. although we would have laughed, too.

Beth said...

That story makes me laugh everytime. Poor little boy!