Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dancing

Last night I had the tv on Dancing with the Stars, and Lionel Richie was about to sing. Once the music started, it had Jacob's undivided attention. He has recently started dancing when he hears music on the tv. I've always said I need to get it on video. So once we got the camera up and running, he had already begun and once he saw the camera I guess he got a little shy. We were able to get some moves on tape, but this doesn't do justice to the real thing. Here's a small taste:

4 comments:

The Robinsons said...

i love the little hop/skip move. he looks more and more like a little boy instead of a baby. it's happening so quickly!

Melody said...

Why is it any time you want to capture something on video they stop. You go Jacob! Shake your little money maker.

Pittman said...

that's funny. oh, and I like the profile update.....'John's sister-in-law' oh yeah!

Jammie said...

He is so Cute and a great entertainer!