Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I am at a loss for a new blog topic, so I tag myself to share seven random facts:

7. I was the only 3rd grader in my class to make the jump rope team - Leapin' Lizards! And I can still do a double under!

6. However, I tried out for pee-wee cheerleading in the 4th grade and was told I was too quiet - but my cartwheel was exceptional! My Granny and sister Beth picked me up after tryouts - I cried all the way home.

5. I secretly wish I knew how to line dance - looks like fun!

4. I hate hard-boiled eggs - GROSS!

3. I cannot ice skate or snow ski to save my life - funny story behind that, right Beth?

2. I was born on Thanksgiving and will be celebrating on it again this year.

1. I once was stuck in an elevator by myself and had to use the little red phone and call for help (this was pre-cell phone days).

1 comment:

Beth said...

good times. good times. lol