Saturday, February 28, 2009
Posted by Kimberley at 9:07 PM
There are just a couple of downsides with this position:
- It's in Fayetteville off Dickson St, not an easy commute. I'm trying to find the shortest way. I drove 266.1 miles this week.
- With the above mentioned, I have to take my lunch with me. This is definitely a first for me. I have been going home for lunch for almost 12yrs or out occasionally with friends. Hopefully I can adjust quickly.
- Oh, and I'm now getting up around 5:45am. Yikes!
Luckily this is all temporary, because we are moving into a new office in Rogers off the Pinnacle exit come June 1st. The countdown is on!
Once I'm home and dinner has been cooked, and Jacob has been fed and bathed, it's practically time for bed. So I have been neglecting the blog somewhat. But hopefully I can find my groove soon. Hope everyone had a good week!
Jacob and I after a long week.
Posted by Kimberley at 11:58 AM
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Sunday, February 22, 2009
2. He is a wonderful father to Jacob.
3. He is a hard worker in both work and school
4. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition makes him cry
5. I go to bed before him every night, and he tucks me in. :)
6. I love it when he sings
7. He's a good cook
8. He lets me spend money, and never gives me a hard time
9. I constantly ask him questions, and he always has an answer
10. His medical knowledge
11. He never gets mad
12. He's just a good guy, and gets along with everybody
13. He's always there for his friends when they need to borrow his truck
14. He watches the Sci-Fi channel. I hate it, but I think its neat that he enjoys it
15. He writes the sweetest things in all birthday / anniversary / valentine cards
16. He cried on our wedding day, and I love that!
17. He pushes the cart when we're at Walmart
18. He always gets Jacob in and out of his car seat when we're all out and about
19. He has no problem going to a restaurant or movie by himself
20. He always wears his wedding ring. I sometimes forget - sorry lovebug.
21. He lets me call him lovebug
22. We watch the Food Network together
23. He makes the best Buffalo Chicken Rolls
24. He is not a picky eater - and my mom and Beth love to cook for him
25. He has a contagious laugh, and I love it when something gets him going
26. He always tells me "bye, love you, have a good day" when he leaves the house for work
27. I can tell him at the last minute we have plans to go somewhere or do something, and he'll say "OK"
28. He puts up with my lack of patience
29. I love that he was in the Navy and stationed in a lot of cool places
30. He does a great imitation of my Dad
31. He is very protective
32. His hazel eyes
33. He is a great problem solver
34. We still hold hands
35. He is the best handyman ever - he can install or fix anything
Here he is watching over Jacob :)
Happy Birthday Lovebug!!! We love you!!
Posted by Kimberley at 9:15 AM
Saturday, February 21, 2009
1. She is a wonderful mother
2. She can get ready in 15mins.
3. She always smells good
4. Her love for Jacob
5. She's smart
6. She's confident
7. She has a great network of friends / contacts
8. She's a good cook
9. She always invites us over for dinner
10. She always includes our family in their outings / activities
11. She's always reading something - newspaper, magazine, book, internet
12. She makes me laugh
13. She's always thinking of others
14. We have so many "inside jokes" that only she and I know
15. I can lean on her for anything
16. She cries at anything. "Dead Man Walking" (see #14)
17. She always makes sure I'm prepared for any task
18. We have been pretty much inseparable since birth (mine that is)
19. She has a great sense of style
20. Her soft skin
21. Her laugh
22. Her blog
23. She is a wonderful Aunt. Aka Aunt B!
24. Her home is warm and inviting
25. She has nice vehicles
26. She always has cookies ready to bake
27. Her bed is always made
28. I love getting her opinion about everything
29. Her nails
30. She's a great grocery shopper
31. She always has a great handbag
32. Her hair always looks nice
33. She has a gorgeous Christmas tree every year
34. She is always a phone call away
35. She is my best friend
Happy Birthday Bayeth!!! I love you!
Posted by Kimberley at 9:02 AM
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
p.s. Once Jacob was done, he walked around the salon checking out the place. Apparently I wasn't keeping a close eye on him because he managed to find the wax and stick his hand in it. It was actually on the lowest setting so it wasn't hot at all, but it was VERY sticky. His little fingers were practically glued shut. Luckily there was some magic lotion to clean his and my sticky fingers.
Posted by Kimberley at 8:54 PM
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Dateline: February 14, 2008
*When I was working with Del, they always had their National Sales Meeting around Valentine's Day, so I would have to travel to NYC and miss the one day Kris is romantic (ha!). Last year was Jacob's first Valentine's, so I bought this shirt and made sure Kris put it on him so he would be seasonally correct at daycare, oh and to take a picture since I would be out of town. Good job Kris.
Posted by Kimberley at 9:41 AM
Monday, February 9, 2009
Posted by Kimberley at 9:59 AM
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Posted by Kimberley at 8:30 PM
Friday, February 6, 2009
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Posted by Kimberley at 5:02 PM