Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Boys Play While Momma's Away

While I was at the Beth Moore Conference, Kris had both boys by himself, a first I believe. :)
They had a wonderful fun-filled weekend themselves.
First up, Touch A Truck!

This is a local event put on every year by the Junior League of NWA.  
Definitely a little boy's dream!  There were monster trucks, fire trucks, ambulance, school buses, boats, you get the idea. :)  Sidenote:  Jacob tells me almost every morning on the way to daycare, "I wish I could ride a school bus."  Melts my heart.  I always tell him some day.  So he FINALLY got to go on one.
This picture literally brought a tear to my eye.  Look at that excitement on his sweet face.

Inside a monster truck

Levi enjoyed it too

Next to a fire truck


In a boat
Can't forget the bouncy house!

Next up, lunch at Chuck E. Cheese.
I cannot believe Kris braved this place with 2 munchkins by himself on a Saturday!


A long day for this little fella indeed :)
I missed all 3 of my boys :)
So glad they made their own sweet memories.

5 comments:

The Robinsons said...

cute pics. our hubbies can surprise us sometimes, can't they? scott always does stuff w/ both kids that i would never do on my own.

Jacquie Wallace said...

Your husband is AMAZING!! What a guy and he took all those pics too???

Kelley said...

How awesome that he took them out of the house and took their pictures to document it! I am impressed.

amywelborn said...

What a great daddy! We went to Touch a Truck too...the kids LOVED it!

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend with Daddy! :)