Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Catching Up

We've been enjoying some great weather lately. 
We grilled out Sunday evening, then ate outside as well.
{oh, and we gave Jacob a haircut.  he wailed the whole time.  ugh!}

I brought Levi's highchair outside so he could enjoy the weather too.
I just love this sweet baby face.

Jacob trying to squeeze into his buggy

Smile Levi

After a bath (last week), Jacob found a new place to play

This is my new view of Levi.
He is starting to pull himself up onto his feet (even though he's on his knees below).
He's getting so big.

I completed Day 2 of The 30 Day Shred.
There are levels 1-2-3.  I'm not sure when I'll make it out of Level 1.
I'm sooooooooooooooooore!!  But I love that feeling.  And another pound down.  Yea!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Cute pictures! I love their smiles! We grilled this weekend too. Congrats on your weight loss. That's awesome!

Unknown said...

Good job on the weight loss! I don't do the shred every day, but when I DO use it, level 2 is still hard for me! Just stick with it :)