Friday, April 1, 2011

5 on Friday

1.  The boys and I woke up late today (8am) so I just kept Jacob home with me and Levi.
(on Fridays I work from home and watch Levi while Jacob is at daycare)

2.  I bought my ticket for the Beth Moore Conference
My sister Beth and friend Melody are going.  Can't wait!


3.  Since Levi has been under the weather this week, I haven't made it to the gym, but still proud I've kept the 5lbs off.

4.  Earlier this week I stated I joined Twitter.
Not sure if it's for me.  I feel like I'm eavesdropping on other people's conversations.

5.  I cannot wait for Ross to open in my area!  Hopefully soon!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

I hope you guys have a great weekend too! I hope Levi is feeling better!

Jacquie Wallace said...

I know you're excited about going to the Beth Moore Conference. You'll have a great time!

Keep your focus on your eating and when you can't get to the gym you'll still be making progress. It's tough when you have little ones...so hang in there!

Laurie said...

I am going to Beth Moore too! I am excited!
We ate at Mama Fu's. I love their food!