Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Much Fun!

Yesterday we got about 4-5" of snow.  
Daycare was closed, Kris went to work, I tried to worked from home.

It wasn't until 2pm that Jacob asked to go outside.  
He put on his rain boots and rain jacket.  So funny!
I told him we would go out, but he needed to take a nap first.  I'm such a mean mom.  :)

When it was finally time to go out, I could not find his snow suit anywhere.  
Uh what?  I didn't pay $6 for nothing!  LOL
Finally found it, and after 30mins of getting Jacob, Levi and myself ready, outside we went!

I bundled Levi up in this ever-so-cute coat that used to be Luke's then placed him in the bumbo on our patio furniture.  And why yes, those are his Christmas pajamas!

I wasn't sure what he would do, but he seemed to like it.

Jacob was a little hesitant.  I think he was afraid he would fall.  
Here he is telling me he dropped Thomas and wanted me to find him.

Got him!

Being careful

I asked him to stand next to Levi so I could take their picture.
This is what I got.

We actually didn't last long outside.
Jacob was ready after 10mins, if that.

We came back inside and I put Levi in the jumperoo and noticed this.
Broke my heart!
{I immediately turned him around}  :)

p.s.  I think we're expecting more snow on Sunday.
If so, I want Kris to help Jacob build a snowman. :)

5 comments:

Sara said...

Such adorable pictures!! Sounds like you are getting lots of snow...I'll try and send some warm weather your way :-)

Jacquie Wallace said...

Love that first picture of Levi. That $6 was such a good bargain. I remember the days when my boys were little and we'd have a snow...the pile of wet jackets, boots, gloves, etc at the front door. Gosh, that seems like yesterday!

Kelley said...

I love the snow pictures! We didn't get anything like this. Glad you got to be home with them.

Beth said...

They looks so cute. Love it.

kimmie said...

Love the snow pics!! The boys look so cute all bundled up in their snow wear!!
BTW...Maddox still wears his Christmas PJ's too!!