Sunday, January 30, 2011

Haircut: the result

So yesterday was the big haircut!
Kris took Jacob while Levi and I hung out with my mom.

When Kris came back, he immediately said, "that was a disaster!"
Jacob screamed the entire time.
Seriously, when will he get past this stage?

I figured this time might be different since they have a little airplane chair for him to sit it.
Nope!  Kris had to hold him down.  Needless to say, they were both covered in hair!

I tried taking his picture.

Finally got this...

Poor lady did her best!
I told Kris I hoped he tipped her well.  
I'm sure she was glad to get that over with!

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

It looks adorable!! Poor hairstylist. That has to be tough.

Kelley said...

His hair looks so cute! This is just a phase. It took MK a long time to get use to the "Cut Store." Even though she didn't have to have clippers she cried when she heard them turn on. Doesn't like the sound.