Saturday, January 29, 2011

Say Cheese!

Jacob's daycare had class picture day last week.
They have always done just individual pictures, never a class, so I was super excited to see how it turned out!
{he is on the top row, second from the right}

The last few times they have taken pictures, I started just buying magnets instead of a package.
I mean, do I really need an 8x10, 5x7 and 18 wallets each time?  
So now, all the pictures are magnets on my fridge.  Love it! 
Oh, and I get a few extra for the grandparents.  Works out great!

Here is his individual photo (magnet) from last week's session

I don't even think this looks like him.  
And I promise his hair did not look like this when he left the house.
Nevertheless, we are taking care of that today! 

2 comments:

Jacquie Wallace said...

Haha! His bangs look a little "chunked".

I LOVE the idea of the magnet photos. There's always so much pressure to buy the packages. You'll have the magnets forever.

Kelley said...

I love magnets too! I get Mk's and Mady's pictures on them. It saves money and it is fun to see how they grow and change.