Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lukie Visit

This is after a bath tonight.
He loves his feet!

Also tonight, we watched Lukie for a bit.
He was so sweet, every time I would walk into a room where he was he would say, "hi Sissy."

He and Jacob enjoying dinner.

Even in the midst of chewing, he managed his infamous smile.

This little boy is so silly!

I called him Levi a couple of times by accident and he was quick to remind me Levi went night night.  

It was good to have you tonight Lukie, come back anytime!

4 comments:

Pittman said...

Thanks for watching Luke tonight. Sounds like you guys had a good night. Thanks again!

Kelley said...

Luke and Jacob are so cute! That smile cracks me up every time. I love it! Levi is cute beyond words.

Beth said...

Thanks for watching wookey. He loves to go to aunt tissy's house. Love love love that pic of baby Levi. So cute.

Jacquie Wallace said...

That is just so sweet that he calls you "sissy". I always watch for a one-eyed photo with him. Too funny.