Thursday, January 13, 2011

80's Lady!

As you read back in November, I turned 35yrs old.  YIKES!
That makes me a child of the 80s!!

I love everything about the 80's!
Beth still makes fun of me because I prefer 80's music over that stuff they call music today.  LOL!  
I know most of it is cheesy, but it immediately takes me back to when I was 11yrs old mowing the yard with headphones or roller skating every Saturday 12-4pm.  :)  

Also I love 80's movies!  I am watching Mr. Mom as I type!  :)
Please tell me you've seen Three Fugitives

This is one of the funniest movies!!  Beth and I watched it over and over growing up and we would laugh until we cried.  I haven't seen it in so long, and I just asked Kris if he had seen it and he said no.  
What the what!?!?!  
An even better reason to watch it again!!  

From the moment I saw it, I loved Martin Short.  He is so funny off camera and a great comedian!  
Well guess what...  he is coming to the Walton Arts Center and I bought Kris and I tickets.
Yes, we are going on a date to see Martin Short!  

I am uber excited!!  I cannot wait (show isn't until 2/15).  
Kris thinks we'll be the youngest ones there, but I don't care.  :)
I don't think you can go wrong, you are guaranteed a good laugh!

2 comments:

Jacquie Wallace said...

Y'all will have a blast!!

I wasn't a big fan of the music of the 80s. I had just experienced 70s music... and well, it's just the best! Ha!

Kelley said...

Love everything 80s too. Guess you know why. Ha! I think that sounds like fun.