Monday, January 31, 2011

Bummer

Sweet Levi is doing much better!
His congestion seems to be clear and he's coughing less and less.

However, with his antibiotic came the unfortunate side effect of diarrhea, and now he has a terrible diaper rash.
The poor baby is in so much pain when we change his diaper.
I can't stand it.  I usually cry with him.  You know that has to sting!
I've never seen him cry so hard.  Poor baby.  
I told Kris I don't know which is worse, the ear infection or the rash.  

I read to let the baby go without a diaper for a little while so you're not immediately putting a diaper against the rash.
So today I did just that. :)
I don't think he seemed to mind. :)
Laughing aside, please pray the rash clears soon!

Also today was a big day!  Levi received his first piece of mail.
Inside was a sweet card made by his friend Caleb.  

How sweet to think of him!

Thank you Caleb, so thoughtful of you!  :)

6 comments:

Melody said...

So glad Levi liked his card. Caleb had a lot of fun making it for him. I hope Levi's diaper rash gets better soon. I swear by Resinol and found it to be the best thing for diaper rash. You can get it at Wal-Mart but you have to ask the Pharmacist for it but do not need a prescription. It doesn't say it is for diaper rash by it is the best and you'll be amazed at how quick it works.

Beth said...

Love that sweet baby bottom.
Kate made him a book in school today, we need to get it to him. Feel better soon!

kimmie said...

Bless little Levi's heart...I hope he feels better soon..top to bottome!! Cute picture...what did you edit in? I love the heart over his bum!!

Jacquie said...

Bless his little heart!! I hope his rash clears up soon!!

Kelley said...

Bless his heart! I hope his rash clears up soon.

...m... said...

How adorable is that card? My daughter just made a get-well card for her Grandma as well.
New follower - found via Follow Along Friday.
All the Best,
...M...
requirelife.blogspot.com