Thursday, January 27, 2011

Levi's Rough Week

So this has been a rough week for little Levi.
We took him to the doctor yesterday because he was not getting any better, and turns out, he has an ear infection in both ears.  He also has drainage like crazy so his new best friend is the nasal aspirator.  
And he's drooling so much we have gone through every bib in the house, which makes for more laundry!

Despite all this, he still manages a smile.  Here he is headed out to the doctor

I remembered we had this little couch that was Jacob's at my mom's house, so we brought it over here with the intent to help Levi sit up better.  

I think he likes it!  Something new!
{that's spiderman in case you are wondering}

And the day has come that I have been dreading.
I felt what's the beginning of his first tooth.
I got a little teary eyed.  I do not want him growing up!!

4 comments:

Jacquie Wallace said...

I figured with all that drooling and drainage there was a tooth in the picture. That little couch is so cute!

Kristen said...

I know - why do they have to grow up so fast?? I LOVE his little smile! And I am so sorry that he is feeling bad - he looks like a little trooper though!

Daisy said...

poor guy! Maddie just got over a sinus infection all kinds of sickness going around. Cutting teeth is never fun. i hope he starts to feel better!

Kelley said...

My Mady doesn't have any teeth yet, but she is working on it. I hope Levi gets better soon. Those ear infections are awful.