Monday, January 17, 2011

Our Weekend

Today my office was closed for the MLK holiday, so Saturday morning we headed to my parents house for the weekend.  Beth and her kiddos joined too, and my cousin Shelby drove down from Memphis as well, so their house was full of family.  

Once we arrived in town, we headed to Stoby's for lunch!  Always fun with kiddos!  Then we headed to Meme and Papaw's house.  My dad was over at his neighbor's house on the 4wheeler.  Oh goodness!  
Jacob couldn't get out of his car seat fast enough.  
When Beth opened her car doors you could hear Luke squealing!!  
{we bundled them up like it was 10degrees out, but it actually was a nice day}

Mom and Dad's house immediately turned into a daycare!
Here Jacob is see-sawing with his 2nd cousin, Kayla.  
Look at Luke in the background!  :)

Trying for a family photo after church.  Guess Meme doesn't know how to center a camera :)

I thought Levi looked precious in his sweater.  
This was Jacob's too, as well as shoes.  :)
But his pants are new :)


Takes all I have not to squeeze him!!

And I just have to show you the back of his sweater! 

Me and the hubs

And my much older sister!  :)
Just kidding, she's just 21mos older!
You know I love you, Bayeth!!!

On our way home

We had a crazy weekend!  Good to see everyone!
So sorry I didn't get any pictures of Shelby.  I know she was busy taking pictures herself.
I know she got some good ones I'll try to get.
Let's just say Jacob found Meme's makeup again!  Sheesh!

Oh, and Kelley, I thought about contacting you, but there just wasn't enough time on this trip.
Maybe the next! :)

4 comments:

Kelley said...

I completely understand about time getting away. Maybe your next visit we can meet at Stoby's. So glad you got to see family. It is always fun getting together. I am loving Levi's sweater. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I think Jacob looks adorable!

The Robinsons said...

good picture of you and beth. LOVE the picture of levi in that sweater! he is sooo handsome! (like his big bubba.)

Beth said...

I think Daddy took those pics of you and your family...I thought they were pretty good, since he really doesn't know what he's doing. Good times as always.

Jacquie Wallace said...

What a fun visit for you and your family. I love Levi's hand-me-down sweater. Adorable.

Poor little Luke. Did someone upset him??