Monday, January 10, 2011

Slumpin

Goodness, I have been in a blogging slump.  
Just not that much interesting going on in these parts.  

Guess I can always post pictures of some cute kiddos!  :)
This was taken at Beth's house last week when the husbands were at the Sugar Bowl.
{Sweet cousins}

Even though I despise cold weather, I really wish it would come a good snow just to take the boys' picture. :)
This past summer I came across snow boots and a snow suit for Jacob at a consignment store that I snatched up!
I'm a terrible mother, I have never let Jacob play in the snow.
Only because he didn't have the right attire.  This year, I'm ready to throw him in it. :)

Oh, here's a funny conversation between Jacob and I tonight:

J:  Mommy... the tv is broken.
Me:  what's wrong?
J:  it's not on.

:)

5 comments:

Beth said...

First off, I snatched up those outfits (u did pay me back) but give a sister a shout-out! Second, that jacob is so funny about the tv! Third, john just said to me...you haven't blogged this year.....i'm w/ya.

Kelley said...

I am in a blogging slump too. I think it is because we have been so sick at my house and I just haven't felt like it much.

Brittany said...

funny conversation....

and we have a "Cars" fan at our house too! Lately, Woody has taken over, but he still love McQueen.

it would be boring around here is we didn't have a birthday boy TOMORROW!! i've been birthday planning since Christmas!! :)

Jacquie said...

I hope you get one good snow so Jacob can play in it!!

Sweet convo!

kimmie said...

ha! you sound like me...we have 6 in of snow in our yard and I have not let Maddox out in it...one because he has not felt well...two because I don't have the proper attire to play with him...I have lost my ski pants and snow boots! I feel guilty though b/c I really need some good pictures of him out in it!!

I love the conversation about the tv..too cute!!