Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Go Hogs Go!

Levi, are you ready to call those Hogs!?!?

Wooooooo Pig Sooooiiieeeee!!!

Did I hear right that Daddy got to go to the Sugar Bowl?

He did!  Guess we'll have to look for him on tv.
Or play with cars.

I'm so happy that Kris got to go.  He works so hard, such long hours.
And with school finally over, he deserves to have some fun!
But I am ready for him to be home too :)

p.s.  my hat is off to all the single mothers/fathers.
Just the little taste I've had of it is overwhelming.  
Here's to you!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Precious! I'm with you, girl. Jason went to the game, and I'm so glad he went but I'll be glad when he gets home, too. ; )

It's been a fun day my boys. Have an uneventful night! Ha.

kimmie said...

Girl, I know, I don't know how single moms do it....it is hard when I don't have help. Love the boys in their AK attire! Glad your husband got to go enjoy the game! Chris and I are watching it now...hopefully they will catch up! Thanks for the sweet comment on my post...I am 16 weeks pregnant and will find out what I'm having in 20 days!!!!!!!!!Yay!!!!

Kelley said...

They are so cute! Levi looks like he is saying, "Yeah man." How awesome Kris got to go their.

Jacquie Wallace said...

How exciting that he got to go to the game!! So sorry that it didn't turn out a little better for us!!!