Sunday, January 23, 2011

7mos

Levi today you are 7months old!
I know I am a broken record, but how does this keep happening?  
I cannot believe how fast time flies!

Here is what you are up to these day:
*Not sure how much you weigh, but I would guess 18lbs
*Wear size 2 diaper, size 3 at night
*Wear 6-9mo clothes, but some of those are snug.  You wear a few 9months
*You love your baby food.  You've liked everything we've given you thus far, which includes green beans!
*You finally started rolling over from tummy to back and then back to tummy.
You ended up in the kitchen a few times!  
*You can sit unassisted if we prop you up the right way, but you eventually tumble.  If you could sit up on your own that would make all our lives much easier.  But you do it when you're ready big boy!
*You love bath time and love to splash!  And you love to be wrapped up in the hooded towel.
*You come really close to saying hi after I say it to you.  Or is that just a coincidence?  :)
*No teeth yet!  Which makes for the best gummy grin.  Mommy's favorite!
*You love Jacob!  He makes you smile from ear to ear and can make you giggle!
*Even if I say so myself, I think you're becoming slightly attached to me.  Which can be good and bad.  :)
*You are still a great sleeper.  Knock on wood, we might get up with you once a week!
Thank you little man!

We adore everything about you!  You are the best baby ever!! (sorry Jacob, we still love you!)
Love you more than you can ever imagine!
p.s.  Levi has his first cold and terrible cough.  
Even though it doesn't seem to bother him, it breaks my heart.  
Prayers are appreciated!


p.p.s.  notice how he is now interested in the paper with the date?  he's getting more mobile.
i told kris his future monthly pics will only get worse, but in a good way :)

5 comments:

Summer said...

Your blog is so cute! I love the design of it! My friend Kim has paired us up as snail mail partners and I had to take a sneaky peaky LOL....Your boys are presh!! Levi is so cute and I love the stickers for each month! My friend Katie at Katie's Keepers uses those for Colson....

Summer :)

Kelley said...

I love this post! Mady is going to be 8 months in a few days. She is the sweetest thing. They are doing similar things. She doesn't have any teeth either. It is so cute! I think MK had a mouthful by now. Levi is so darling!

Jacquie Wallace said...

I think he is the cutest, happiest 7 month old ever!!!

Maddie has the cough/cold thing going, too. Poor kiddos!

Beth said...

oh wow, i can't believe he's that old. Love you babylevi. You better lower that crib mattress, that little guy will be jumping out!

Daisy said...

He's so cute!!! my i could just eat him and it does go by so fast.. i swear i had maddie yesterday. time just needs to slow it down a bit