Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


*I'm loving that the Pioneer Woman has her own show coming to the Food Network!!!!
Set your DVR for this Saturday, the 27th!!

*I'm loving (actually excited) that we enrolled Jacob into a swim class at the fitness center, AND Levi and myself are taking a Baby & Me swim class too!!

*I'm loving that I'm participating in the Rhea Lana consignment sell this week!
Fingers crossed for great sales!!!

*I'm loving that we have made 2 sells off Craigslist these last 2 weeks.
Thank you Lord for sending us a buyer each time!!

*I'm loving the movie The Help!!   Saw it last week, it's definitely a must see!!

*I'm loving these veggie chips!  And so much better for you!

*I'm loving that Jacob asked us to play Duck, Duck, Goose with him.
Kris and I just laughed!!  Jacob too!!  I'm sure that was a sight! :)

*I'm loving our canvas!!

*I'm loving that I'm down 8 lbs and Kris is down 9.5 lbs!
We are on our way to being the new, leaner Mr. & Mrs. Key :)

Happy Wednesday!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I want to see The Help SO bad!!! Way to go on your weight loss!

Brittany said...

LOVE your canvas!!!!

Unknown said...

I love your canvas too. I so need to read the Help.

The Robinsons said...

canvas looks great. love pioneer woman. way to go on the weight loss. veggies straws are awesome, too. see you this sunday!

katie@tulsadetails said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Did you already post on what you are doing to lose the weight?

Kelley said...

Love your canvas! Congrats on the weight loss!

kimmie said...

I love the canvas!! That is a great pic of your family!! Congrats on the weight loss!! That is a great accomplishment!! Hope you get a lot of money from your consignment sales!

Jacquie Wallace said...

Really wanna try those veggie chips!! SO PROUD OF YOU for your weight loss!! You go, girl!