Monday, August 15, 2011

Being a mom...

... I 

* have known what it means to love so much it hurts
*have prayed harder than ever before
*have said things like, 'because I said so' and 'pull up your underwear'
{Jacob}

*have learned that being a stay-at-home mom means it's OK to stay home
*have caught vomit in my hand
*have learned to pick my battles
*love the smell of baby feet
*can survive on a few hours of sleep
*can change a diaper in the dark (half asleep too)
*have a really high-pitched voice on video
*catch myself staring at my boys
*understand the value of my mom's love for me
*can eat standing over the kitchen sink
*don't judge other moms
*have a living will
*have WebMD as a favorite site  
*cry at the drop of a hat
*love being Jacob and Levi's momma
*need to step out behind the camera{more}

I thank God for giving me not one, but two precious little men.
How lucky am I!!  


Let brotherly love continue
Hebrews 13:1

5 comments:

Jessica said...

This is such a sweet post...and so very true! Motherhood is the BEST!

Kelley said...

I love your post! It sums up how I feel too! Truly blessed~

kimmie said...

Well if this don't bring a tear to your eye...nothing will! I love this!! I enjoyed getting to see the pics of you too! You do need to step out behind the camera more...you are so pretty! Your boys get their cuteness honest!!

The Robinsons said...

loved seeing all these pictures of you! i'm the same way, i'm always behind the camera and i always regret later not taking a picture w/ the kids.

Jacquie Wallace said...

This is such a precious post!