Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



*I'm loving my new monogrammed cup that my sister got me, thanks Beth!

*I'm loving that Jacob is learning while playing his Leapster.  He's really good at it!

*I'm loving watching this little fella cruise around the house.  He'll be running before too long.

*I'm loving the idea that Sarah posted of getting this book for your child before they start school, and at the end of each school year have their teacher sign it and then surprise them with it when they graduate.  
How neat is that?!  A fun keepsake for sure!
Just don't lose it ;)

*I'm loving a church's marquee sign that said, "too hot to change sign, message inside."  :) 

*I'm loving that while saying his prayers last night, Jacob was thankful for Papaw's 4wheeler :)

*I'm loving this print found on Pinterest

*I'm loving this idea!  It's a little hard to read, so click here.


8 comments:

Jessica said...

That church sign is cute! What a good idea on the pictures to take each month.

Brittany said...

love this post - I might have to try one soon!

LOVE that sign - we both might have to order one for our boys! ;)

I soooo wished we lived closer - our boys would really have fun together?

Kristy said...

Love the book idea, thank you for posting. I think I might have to try this, especially with Hayden going into K this year. Only gets tricky when they have 7 teachers. :)

Unknown said...

I love the idea of the Seuss book. What a great way to remember each year!

katie@tulsadetails said...

How cute is that cup from your sister and your boys are presh!

Kelley said...

That Dr. Seuss idea is awesome! I was a graduation speaker and used that book in my speech. I need to find my copy and let MK's teacher sign it this year!

Johanna said...

I liked the sign of the church ;P Jacob and the younger one look like two shining stars:)
Here's a funny test , hope you will enjoy the ride while taking it!
Find out if your child is an aspiring artist or a mini scientist.
http://www.3smartcubes.com/pages/tests/child_aptitude/child_aptitude_instructions.asp

His Doorkeeper said...

Why, Kimberly, we are just about in the same neck of the woods! At least you and my kids are! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blogiversary!
Boy, do you have two of the cutest little boys! Harper would love them!!! She loves huggin' the boys!!

Thanks again!
Blessings!