Thursday, August 25, 2011

Reasons to smile!

I am very happy with Jacob's new preschool.
I adore his teacher, she is a sweet older lady.  

He is bringing home papers like this.  Oh it makes me smile! :)

He's really good about writing his name.  Oh this makes me smile! :)
The letter C is probably one of the easiest letter to write, yet I have to smile because he writes it backwards. :)  

Even though I'm smiling, I get a little teary eyed, because it just means he's growing up.  
I am forever grateful to the inventor of the video camera because that is the only way I can remember him as a baby.  Those days seem so long ago.  

Thank you Jacob for always making me smile.  Even when you dress yourself :)



2 comments:

Kelley said...

I love it! That is so cute! He is doing super at school!

Brittany said...

isn't that the truth - thank goodness for video cameras! :) and blogs!!! ha! my mind can't remember anything these days!!

LOVE the "c" in his name:)