Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Accent Vlog

Have you seen the Accent Vlog that's going around in the blog world?  

I saw it on Jenna's blog, and basically it gives you the opportunity to hear other bloggers' accent.  
It's been so fun to hear everyone, so go to her blog to check them out.

Later she came back and had her husband do one, so I thought it would be fun for Kris and I to do one together.  

Here is what you do, say:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting Image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught

And answer these questions:
  • What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?


  • What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?


  • What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?


  • What do you call gym shoes?


  • What do you say to address a group of people?


  • What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?


  • What do you call your grandparents?


  • What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?


  • What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?


  • What is the thing you change the TV channel with?

    So here we are (eeek!)    :)
    Untitled from Kimberley Key on Vimeo.



    6 comments:

    Brittany said...

    L.O.V.E.D. this post!!

    I may have to do one too! :)

    I say (almost) everything you do -- especially "coke" is for all sodas!

    :)

    Melody said...

    You two are silly :-)

    Kristy said...

    this is super cute... love it and you guys are adorable! Kris is such a good sport!

    i looked at a few and think every husbands name is chris/kris.. ;0

    Kelley said...

    That is so cute! I love this! It is fun hearing you talk.

    Lynn said...

    I found your blog through Jenna's Journey for the Accent Vlog - ya'll are too adorable! =) I like the idea of both of you doing it - first one I've seen like that!

    I enjoyed hearing your accent! I'm from Texas (born & reared) and have been told I have an accent but I sure don't think so. ;)

    Great job!

    His Doorkeeper said...

    You two are so funny and cute...your accents sound just right to me!