Friday, March 18, 2011

A-Z

A. Age: 35  :(

B. Bed size: King!  Saved my marriage!  j/k, kinda! :)

C. Chore you dislike: folding clothes, ugh

D. Dogs: once the boys are older and can help take care of it
E. Essential start to your day: None that I can think of, not a coffee drinker

F. Favorite color: green

G. Gold or silver: silver or more specifically, platinum 

H. Height: 5'2"  hate it

I. Instruments you play(ed):  In high school, saxophone.  

J. Job title: Account Manager

K. Kids: My boys, Jacob & Levi 

L. Live: home of the largest retailer in the world
M. Mom’s name: Rose

N. Nicknames:  Is Kim a nickname?  Kris calls me Ladybug :)

O. Overnight hospital stays: birth of Jacob 2007, birth of Levi 2010
P. Pet peeves: People who don't use their turn signal!!  arrrrrrrgggggg!

Q. Quote from a movie: "you're just like an old bear!!!!"  Coal Miner's Daughter

R. Righty or lefty: Right

S. Siblings:  1 sista

T. Time you wake up: 6:30am if not earlier courtesy of Levi 
U. Underwear:  yes, thank you

V. Vegetables you don’t like:  cooked cabbage, ick!  but I like coleslaw

W.What makes you run late: having to get both boys and myself ready by myself (but that's just on Thursdays - Kris is already at work) 

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth 

Y. Yummy food you make:  well I follow a recipe of a pretty mean meatloaf courtesy of Paula Deen :)

Z. Zoo animal favorites:  lion?  i dunno

TGIF!

3 comments:

Jacquie Wallace said...

Fun post. I always learn something new about people with these. Have a fun weekend!!

Kelley said...

Hope you guys have a fun weekend! I hope the weather stays nice and I am able to get the kiddos outside some.

amywelborn said...

How fun! FYI: I love cooked cabbage!! Ha!!!!