Monday, March 14, 2011

Kate Loves Levi :)

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.  

I took the boys over to Beth's house late Saturday afternoon (killing time before Kris got off work).  
Kate loves Levi!  She was so excited to see him.

She is so nice to always go get a basket of baby toys that he can play with.
And she sits and plays with him while Jacob and Luke are running wild.  

These pictures were taken with my phone, so not the best quality, but too cute not to capture :)

Kate thought Levi needed a little accessory, HA!  And I promise she is not choking him.  I think she was wanting him to look at the camera.  Now I know what a girl would look like if I had one. :)

Kate and Luke have a playroom and before I knew it, Kate and Levi were in there which is a no no because some of the toys are too small and I'm afraid he would immediately put in his mouth.  

When I walked in, I saw this.

She had picked him up, all 20lbs, and sat him in the booth.  I had to call Beth and John over to come look.
This is a bad picture, but you can see how far he is off the floor.  So funny!

I guess he was a satisfied customer, look at that happy face!

Oh, and Levi's favorite store.... Hobby Lobby! :)

I just think he looks precious in the cart.

Mr. Big Boy!  As Papaw calls him.  :)

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Those are so precious! He looks so cute in that cart! I wish we had a playroom.

Jacquie Wallace said...

Those pictures of Levi and Kate at the table are precious!!

Love his monkey pants!