Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Us Then

Thank you for the encouraging comments on my last post.  It means a lot!
I know this is something I should have done years ago, but this time I actually feel ready.
I think that is the key.  Before I always dreaded the thought of working out or eating healthy.  
But now I know eating healthy doesn't always mean just raw carrots.  

So the first step is to admit you have a problem, right?
{it kills me to post this}

One of Kris' goals is to get back into this shirt.
It's from his Navy days, size M.
{glare on the wall from our front door}

I took this week off from work and Kris is off on Tuesdays, so this morning after dropping the boys off at daycare, we went on a walking trail in our area and walked 3miles.  Hey, that's a start!  :)

I'm excited!  Can't wait to meet the new me!! :)

5 comments:

Summer said...

You go girl 3 miles already that is awesome! Ya'll will totally be able to do it! I think you are so pretty! Good Luck I will be cheering ya on from WV

xoxo
Sums

Kelley said...

Your are beautiful no matter what size you are. My middle section and behind is my problem areas. I feel sorry for those who stand behind me. Ha! Proud of you for going 3 miles. That's awesome!

Melody said...

Way to go! Sounds like you are off to a great start.

Jacquie said...

Three miles!! Good for y'all. And good for you for the before photos...that's a big deal!! I promise - you'll see why one day.

kimmie said...

Kimberley....I have always thought you look so cute in pictures and I have never thought you were big.I do know that we have to feel comfortable in our own skin so we have to do what makes us feel good about ourselves. So congratulations on your determination and motivation that is going to get you where you want to be. It is also great that Kris is doing it with you...that helps tremendously!
I'm dealing hard with the weight thing right now...even though i'm preggo, I am disappointed at how much I have already gained...I didn't want to gain as much this time around b/c it is so hard to get off.