Thursday, March 24, 2011

1st Ballcap

At our last house, we had the sweetest older couple as neighbors.  
They did not have any grandchildren and after we had Jacob, they were always so nice to inquire about him.
One day they gave us the cutest gift; a baby John Deere ballcap.

When Kris dressed Levi today, I remembered the hat.
This is the only picture I got without him trying to take it off.  He needed a distraction.



Here is Jacob wearing it in 2007.  Sweet chubby legs!

Speaking of Jacob...  he wanted a hat too, so he grabbed Kris'
I really need to find him his own.  He looks so big!
Actually, this picture doesn't even look like him.  I asked him to cheese.

Almost time for another haircut :)

4 comments:

Kelley said...

I love the hats! The boys are so sweet!

Summer said...

So cute love the John Deere hat and shirt you should do his first b-day in John Deere!! Look at your other cutie patootie in his big boy hat! I love his cheesy face Kelcee does that too! What a cute post!

xoxo
sums

Jacquie Wallace said...

I'm STILL trying to figure out... does Jacob look more like Kris and Levi look more like you???

Love the JD hat!

Kelley said...

I just sent you an e-mail.