Friday, March 11, 2011

This & That

This is going to be one hodge podge post...

I went to Gymboree yesterday and they had a great sale.
I picked up this shirt for.... wait for it..... $2.79!!!  Score!

I'm a tad embarrassed to say I've already started planning Levi's 1st birthday party.  
Well actually just settling on a theme.  I saw these at Target and scooped them up (no pun intended!)  :)

Speaking of Levi  :)

I found him like this 
Someone might be getting close to pulling himself up.
Which is fine, because we lowered the crib mattress this week just in cases :)

Tonight Kris and I were in the living room talking and Jacob was in our room watching tv, or so we thought :)

And have you tried these?  Addicting!
And no, I'm not pregnant!  HA! :)

I'll end with a couple of funny conversations I've had recently with Jacob:

Me giving Jacob a bath:  "This is going to be short and sweet."
Jacob:  "No tall and sweet?"  

Both lids were up on the toilet and Jacob had to go and he was about to sit down:
Me:  "Don't sit, you'll fall in."
Jacob:  "And you flush me mommy?"  

As you can tell, he's always asking questions!  Curious little mind!  :)

3 comments:

Kelley said...

That is so cute! Jacob and Levi are precious! I think Levi is ready to pull himself up too. I bought this baby food called plum organics. It was a combination of fruit, carrots, and a purple carrot. Mady loved it. I turned around to answer MK and she had made a mess like that in a split second.

Jacquie Wallace said...

Score!! on the Gymboree t-shirt.

I can't believe Levi is so close to standing up... slow down, little buddy!

Cute conversations with Jacob... don't you love how their little minds work?

kimmie said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on the birthday post...You take all the ideas you want...but don't give me credit...I stole most of them from other blogs!!! ha!!! When is his birthday?
BTW...cute conversations!!