Thursday, February 17, 2011

Some Randoms

My sister Beth and her family came over this past weekend.
Kate finally got some lovin' on Levi. :)

I thought this was a sweet picture :)

Levi has had a couple of firsts this week:
Sitting up during bath time (before we were using a bath sling)

And a high chair!!  (before we had the bumbo on the counter, supervised of course)

After he ate, I gave him some toys.  He was very content and I was able to put dishes away, clean the kitchen, etc... while he took notes watched.  :)

You may recall this post where I mentioned Kris and I were going to see Martin Short.
Well that was Tuesday night and we had a good time!  It was so nice to go on a date!  It had been so long!
Beth was so sweet to watch the boys for us.  Before the show, we were able to enjoy a nice dinner.

Martin did not disappoint!  We got some good laughs!
He reprised his role as Jiminy Glick 

Ed Grimley from SNL

And Franck from Father of the Bride II

It was such a fun night!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

That sounds like such a fun time! It is so nice to have family to watch the little ones so you can do stuff like that!

Jacquie Wallace said...

Levi is getting TOO big TOO fast! He looks like a big boy in that high chair. I miss those days!

So glad you got to get out for some alone time with your hubby...sounds like you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

oh cute pictures, I really thought the one of Levi in tub,he looked so little..and big in high chair. He growing so fast.....love Meme