Saturday, February 12, 2011

May I take your order?

Welcome to Old McDonald's, can I interest you in a frappe mocha?

Meme got Jacob a McDonald's playset for Christmas and we got it out today.
See, it's like Christmas again if you wait to open every single gift.
He loved it!  He walked around the house with the headset on all day.  So funny!

We even called Kris at work and Jacob asked him if he could take his order.  We got a good laugh!

Hey Jacob, is that Quarter Pounder ready yet?

Quality control!  Gotta taste the goods!  :)

When Meme and Papaw are in town they will pick Jacob up bright and early and take him to get breakfast at McDonald's.  He loves pancakes!  Jacob always refers to it as Old McDonald's.  :)

5 comments:

Kelley said...

What a cute toy! I love seeing them wear the headset. Levi looks like he is talking. So cute!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Jacob liked it. That is his favorite place..lol.we are making memories of that place together.Levi was having fun to. I miss those little chbby cheeks,, Meme

Anonymous said...

I'm your newest follower from the Social Parade Blog Hop. If you get a minute please drop in and follow back and feel free to enter any of the giveaways.
http://alittleoftheother.com

Have a FANTASTIC Saturday!

kimmie said...

How cute are they in their headsets!!! I'll have a Frappe please!! (cravings!)

Jacquie said...

I LOVE McD's pancakes, too!!