Wednesday, February 23, 2011

8mos

Levi you are 8months old today!  I cry!
I get teary eyed thinking about how fast you've grown.  
How will I get through the day when you turn 1?

As you will be able to tell in the pictures, the monthly photo is getting difficult.  :)

Here is what you're up to these days:
*you weigh 20lbs
*you wear a size 3 diaper
*you are loving all baby food!!
*you also get four 7oz bottles a day
*you are finally sitting up all by youself!!  such a big boy!
*you have 1 little tooth on the bottom, but it's not out completely.  And one on top barely showing.
*you woke up one day and decided to do the army crawl!  so so sweet to watch!
*you love the activity table!
*when eating, we moved you from the bumbo to the high chair.  you love it!
*you have been taking your naps by us simply laying you in the crib and turning on the sound machine!  you've been putting yourself to sleep little man!  however, this momma is starting to miss the cuddle time in the recliner.
*you are Jacob's #1 fan!  and he adores you as well!
*you have such a contagious smile!  oh my goodness, i could eat you up!
*you have the sweetest soft voice and you've been saying "da da".  not sure if there's any correlation to your daddy though :)
*you love to blow bubbles and raspberries.  such a little entertainer.
*you can be a little squealer.  sometimes it sounds like we have a parakeet in the house :)
Oh Levi, you light up our lives!  
My heart wants to burst!
Love you sweet baby!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

He is so adorable - seriously!! How can it have already been 8 months?? And thank you for your comment on my blog. You always do the cutest parties, and I think the boys are just as much (if not more) fun:)

Kelley said...

He is the cutest thing! Where has the time gone? I love his smile!

kimmie said...

I know i say it all the time...but he is just too precious!!! I want to just squeeze him! I can't believe he is already 8 months...time flys when your having fun!!!

Jacquie Wallace said...

8 MONTHS!!! How did that happen??? Your boys are adorable... and I love that you enjoy every moment and accomplishment. You're a good momma!!

Kimberly said...

He is so cute, Kim!!