Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Kris!

Today (better late than never) is Kris' birthday!

I work till 2:30pm everyday and so we decided to have a late lunch/early dinner once I got off work.  
Then Beth offered to watch Levi while we went to see a movie.  Jacob has been at my parents house since Sunday, and we get that little monkey back tomorrow.  Can't wait, miss him!!

We ate at Abuelo's, practically had the place to ourselves.  HA!

Then we went to see The Fighter
It is up for Best Picture this weekend at the Oscar's.
It was a really good movie, but oh my, the language.  Woo Wee!

So I never know what to get Kris for his birthday.  It's become almost a joke to see what I get.  
I saw this at Hobby Lobby and thought, sure, why not!
He plans to redo our landscaping this spring, so I thought he could use this. :)

When Beth came over to watch Levi, she made Kris close his eyes so she could bring in a snow shovel!
She knew we didn't have one and had a hard time getting out of our driveway when it last snowed.
However, Kris had a better use for it!

I think it should take up residency in Jacob's room.
This room is always a disaster!

Happy Birthday Lovebug!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubby! I need a shovel like that for MK's room.

Jacquie Wallace said...

I seriously cannot sit through a movie with vile language. Wish they'd cool that a bit - it doesn't make the movie any better in my opinion.

I love the "other" use for the snow shovel!!