Thursday, February 3, 2011

First Tooth

I could feel Levi's first tooth more and more, so I thought I'd try for a picture.

Take one:

Take two:
{sorry for the crusty nose}  :)

Take three:
{there it is!  can you see it?}

Jacob asked if he could hold Levi, which I think is so sweet!
{he even went and got the boppy and got in place}

Silly boys with their crazy faces!

We are holed up once again today due to the roads, well me and boys that is.
Guess this town only has 1 snowplow, if that.  

I don't mind.  We been having a good time!

4 comments:

Jacquie Wallace said...

I see it!!! Love the first tooth. You will be so glad you got pics of Jacob holding Levi. Those are some of my favorites of my kids.

I think there may be more snow coming???

Kelley said...

I love that little tooth. Mady still doesn't have one. I think MK had a full set my now. Ha! You boys looks so cute! I love the crazy faces picture.

Kimberly said...

Cute little boys! Enjoy your time inside! :)

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

haha those pictures are too funny!! i can see it...such a cute little tooth. love the picture of the boys...so sweet!