Saturday, February 5, 2011

Staying Busy

The sun is shining!  Some snow is melting.  I hope this means we can get out tomorrow with Kris.  
Until then, we continue to play...

Explore...

Pretend...
{this is Daddy Thomas, Mommy Thomas, Jacob Thomas and Levi Thomas according to Jacob}  :)

Be silly... as usual and still rocking our Christmas pajamas

Picking on little brother who doesn't seem to mind
{that is a plastic saw from his tool set from Aunt B and an oreo mustache}

Speaking of Jacob, we've had a couple of sweet conversations this week:

The other night I had a headache and I went to bed before he did!
He saw me brushing my teeth and afterwards said, "what are you doing mommy?"
I said I'm going to bed.  He said, "I'll tuck you in."  And he did!  :)

Levi was crying and I was fixing him a bottle and his cry got louder and Jacob came running in the room and ran up to Levi and said, "oh my, what's a matter Levi?  Jacob's here."  :)

It was bedtime for him one night and I told him to pick out a book and I'd read it to him.  
I got settled on his bed and he pulled out every book he has then he said, "I found Jesus!"
It was The Little Golden Book-Story of Jesus.  So sweet!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

They looks so sweet playing. I love the saw picture! Mady is getting into everything around here. Now MK is getting annoyed because she can get into her stuff.

kimmie said...

Those stories are absolutely precious! Love the "I found Jesus"!!

Jacquie Wallace said...

I love the little things their tender hearts come up with. Presh!