Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Way Back When-esday

Timeline:  Circa 1980 (?)
Age:  Beth 7, me 5
Ya'll, there are soooo many comments to make about this picture:
*for starters, you can definitely tell our mother cut our hair!
*why do I have on a fancy fu-fu dress and Beth doesn't?  I'm sure that thing itched me to death!
*as you can see, I've always had great posture!
*what's even funnier is that in another family photo done a couple of years later, I am wearing Beth's dress!  
I will have find that picture!  

7 comments:

Kelley said...

You girls look so cute! I need to go back into my photos. My mom made some of my things. I had patches on my jeans and everything. Ha! I love that you wore Beth's dress later.

Sara said...

I love old pictures!!

Unknown said...

I'm your newest follower, so When you get a chance, could you please check out my blog and follow me back?

Cheers!

http://www.kaentrenos.net/2010/11/family-in-stripe-jumper-by-rosinha.html

Family-Friendly Product Reviews said...

Oh, what a terrific picture! Y'all both look adorable! One of my favorite parts of checking out old photos is looking at the great clothes everyone is wearing.

Thanks so much for dropping by the Be-Bop-A Blog Hop! I'm a follower and I hope you'll stop by again soon! Have a great day! :)

The Robinsons said...

the price you pay for beauty, kim! seriously, that looks like kate w/ short hair.

Jacquie Wallace said...

Haha! Oh my! There were 6 girls (and 5 boys) in my family so you can imagine how many hand-me-downs there were.

Hope y'all get that snow melted soon!!!

Beth said...

i meant to tell you - Kate and I were looking at this pic and she said - why does Aunt Sissy have one a fancy dress and your is plain.....hahahahahahaha!