Friday, February 11, 2011

Snow, please Go!

We woke up Wednesday morning with a lot of snow!
It snowed throughout the day and we got a total of 20"!  I don't think I've ever seen this much in AR.

Looking into the backyard

Craziness!
{and yes, we'll be replacing that umbrella this summer}

And on those frigid nights, this is keeping us warm!  :)

Levi is sitting up so good on his own!
His little face is taking a beating.  I think it's a combination of dry skin, drooling and baby eczema.
But he's still adorable in my book. :)

And Jacob continues to be a little stinker, he's getting quite good at it.  :)

When I'm snowed in, I find myself wanting to cook/bake more.
I made chicken enchilada soup using the trusty crock pot, and I made Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie.  OH MY!
{since we're close to Valentine's Day, I added the heart}   :)

So looking forward to next week's weather!
Arkansas weather is so crazy! 
The snow needs to GO!  Hopefully the heat wave next week will take care of that!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

I am ready for those 60 degree temps. We have cabin fever so bad here.

Summer said...

Check out all that snow and in Arkansas oh my! I laughed out loud at Kelly's (kelly's korner) post when she said her hubs was shoveling in shorts and she never thought of buying a snow shovel so funny, lots of my Arkansas friends are that way, never seen that much snow, wow that is ALOT....check out that peanut butter pie yummo!! Your little ones are so precious and yay for him sitting up by himself whoo hoo! My Kelcee gets chapped cheeks in the winter too and it seems Aquaphor does the trick for her because she has ecsema (sp?)!! Im glad you liked your card! I got mine yesterday with a pressie from you!! How fun and sweet! I can't wait to bake V-DAy cuppie cakes with them I love it...thanks so much!

I am glad we are snail mail buddies

have a great weekend

xoxo
Sums

Heather Jones said...

I'm sorry. I've dealt with those snowy months wanting them to go away. Hope you see some sun soon! :)

I'm following from the Social Parade. I'd love for you to follow back when you can.

Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

The Robinsons said...

well, aren't you a domestic goddess? ;)