Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowmageddon

Yesterday was a snowy day.  My office was closed and so was daycare.
Tuesdays are Kris' normal day off, so all 4 of us were in this house all day.
And yes, we stayed in our pajamas. :)

I wanted Kris to walk across the street to take a picture of our house, but he looked at me like I had two heads.  So I stepped out the front door to get this.

Surprisingly, Jacob has not asked to go out in it.
Well Kris proved me wrong, he braved the cold as I was typing to take a picture. :)

Can you see me?  I'm poking my head out the front door :)
{i hate our landscaping, its leftover from the previous owner.  we will overhaul it this spring, can't wait!}

This is looking down our street

Sure is pretty, but you won't see me out in it, driving that is.
Kris has to work today.  His department is a 24/7 operation, so he has to go in no matter what.
Plus we live like 2miles from where he works.  They would make him walk!  HA!

I hope you're staying warm!

4 comments:

kimmie said...

We're staying warm!! No snow here in NC thank goodness...I'm ready for spring!! You have a beautiful house!!

Kelley said...

That is incredible! You all stay warm. Do you live on a hill in case your husband needs to sled to work?

Jacquie Wallace said...

Y'all got hammered with it, but it's beautiful. Dave goes in to work rain or shine, too. We live about 5 miles from both our jobs.

Daisy said...

that picture of your house is beautiful!!! i hope you're staying warm =)