Friday, June 29, 2012

Sprinkler and New Towel

Well I jinx'd it, this weather is H.O.T!
Our poor yard is so crispy, so Kris got out the sprinkler the other evening and the boys had a little fun with it.




Later it was bath time, and afterwards we used the Toy Story towel that Caleb got Levi for his birthday.
How cute is he?!?!  I love it!!!




I asked him to cheese, love his crinkly nose!!

And my personal favorite! :)  I'll save this one for the slideshow at his wedding :)

Thanks again Caleb!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

That is the cutest towel I have ever seen!

Jessica said...

Love it! That will definitely be a good one for the wedding slide show!

I just caught up on your last few posts & the party was adorable! How cute!

Heads Up Irrigation said...

You made the right choice for having a sprinkle at your lawn. Your kids love it and so as the towel too :).