Thursday, June 21, 2012

Randoms

Didn't mean to go MIA, but Levi's birthday party is this weekend and I've been working on it.
I have got to put the laptop down and step away from Pinterest!!
I'm sure Kris would agree as he's been my assistant for a few of the craft projects!! :)

This will be a hodge-podge post of the few pictures I've taken lately...

I love how Levi curls up with Mickey and his blanket when he's sleeping
he looks huge!!

He recently found the Woody hat from Halloween 2010 and has been walking around the house wearing it, so funny!  Oh, and he found a raisin :)

Then Jacob wanted it, stinker!  ;)

The boys were outside with me while I was crafting and I thought it was awfully bright, so I grabbed their sunglasses :)
"You talkin' to me?"

Handsome boy!

I received my 2010 blog book this week
oh, and fyi, after printing two, i received an email with a 15% off coupon

I was thumbing through it and got tickled at this picture.  This was me this time 2yrs ago :)
I absolutely loved not knowing what we were having.  I was convinced girl :)

Nope, it was a Levi!!!  :)  And this weekend, we celebrate you!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Love your pictures! Yay Levi for being 2. They are both so super cute!

kimmie said...

Levi does look so big in that picture!!!

Aren't you so glad you had another boy!!

Happy Birthday Levi!!

kimmie said...

Levi does look so big in that picture!!!

Aren't you so glad you had another boy!!

Happy Birthday Levi!!