Saturday, May 12, 2012

Disney Bound {almost}

We are hours away from leaving for Florida - yahoo!
We are finally packed.  Wooo weee!

Yesterday was my mom's {60th} birthday.  My parents drove up here late last night so we didn't celebrate until today.  Jacob had a tball game this morning, so they came to watch, then we all went out for lunch then back to their house {up here} for cake!
I forgot my camera, so I had to use my phone

After eating cake, the kiddos went outside and we blew up Mickey Mouse balloons because we still hadn't told the kiddos we're going to Disney World.  :)
They were really excited or maybe it was just for the balloons, ha!
Lukey didn't want his picture made :(



I sent this picture to Kris and he asked if I told them in the car.  :)

Not sure if I'll blog while we're in Florida.  If not, catch ya in a week :)

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I have a great time!