Monday, March 19, 2012

Our weekend

I hope you had a nice weekend.

Friday I watched Kate & Luke while Beth got her hair did.
These two played really well together.

And so did these two :)

Later it was naptime

Saturday was t-ball practice.
He talked more about his Nike's than anything else!  Sheesh!

Saturday night Lukey actually spent the night with us  :)
Luke always asks to watch a moooo-vie when he's here.
And popcorn too.  He picked up a kernel and said, "I put this up my nose one time. "  :)

Then it was time for nite-nite.  They both got out of bed a couple of times, but they finally drifted off to sleep.

Sunday morning, ready for church, so handsome.

Little man wasn't ready yet, but wanted his picture made.  
"Cheeeese"
He's lovin' Melmo :)

Now I'm ready momma!
He is seriously striking a pose here, ha! :)

My first baby looking too grown up.

My pumpkins!

After church we ate lunch then went to Chuck E Cheese with David, Melody and Caleb.



Levi burnt a lot of energy, so we laid him down for a nap and Jacob practiced his hitting. 
Kris got cracked up because Jacob said, "I got it coach Daddy."   :)

Then for dinner the boys had red pancakes.
Why not, you're only a kid once!

Happy Monday, y'all!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Your weekend looks like so much fun! Those pictures of Jacob with Luke are priceless. Levi is so cute. He and Mady would be quite a pair!

kimmie said...

Oh my goodness...Ryder wore the exact same outfit to church Sunday...the same Polo and a pair of sear sucker pants...is that what Levi had on?? Great minds think alike!!! Fun weekend!!