Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Jacob!!!!!

The last 5 years have come and gone.
Here is a walk down {our} memory lane...

After an unplanned c-section, I finally held my baby for the first time.

Who had the prettiest baby blues which are now hazel

and sweetest kissable little lips

With hardly any hair

And a smile that could light up a room :)

He was always a happy baby!

Who then, too soon, turned into a little boy

Who could be so serious  :)

or having fun

Who then embraced his new role

And is forever our ray of light

Who is the reason I get to celebrate Mother's Day

Happy 5th Birthday Jacob Stewart!

It is an honor being your momma.
And I thought I loved you then.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday, Jacob. What a handsome young man. Hope he has a wonderful birthday.

Kelley said...

Happy Birthday, Jacob! Loved seeing your pictures! He sure is a cutie pie!