Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cra-zay-zee Momma

Levi has had an on and off runny nose for the last couple of weeks.
He's also drooling big time!  I can't see any new teeth, so I'm not sure what's up with that.  

Today I happened to notice his right ear had something in it.  
The canal actually looked swollen.  
I thought oh my goodness, this baby has had an ear infection this whole time and I didn't even know.  

Kris was home for lunch and I showed him his ear, and I said I should see if I can get in to see the doctor.  
I was able to get in this afternoon for the doctor to confirm it's just ear wax.

Yes, I'm that mom who took her son to the doctor because of ear wax.  

I was just a tad embarrassed, but the doctor assured me he had seen sillier things.  Thanks doc.
While we were waiting, I couldn't stop noticing how long his eye lashes are.  
I'm surprised he can hold his eyes open with those things!  ha! :)

Oh, here's a better look, he got his hair cut yesterday.  Looks like such a little boy :(

I hope the rain stops soon.  There's a birthday party tomorrow, we got some celebrating to do!
Jacob will be 5 Sunday!  I've been kinda emotional this week thinking back to 5yrs ago.  
Wow, that flew by too fast.
More to come.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Levi is so cute! I wish I had eyelashes like that. Not fair at all. My girls don't have them either. I cannot believe Jacob will be 5. I was so emotional when MK turned 5.