Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sip 'n See

My sister Beth and friend Melody were so kind to throw me a Sip 'n See Shower for sweet Levi.
Here is the super cute invitation:

The beautiful tablescape:

Super cute cookies:

Oh so delicious petit fours:

Man of the hour:

The lovely hostesses:

Jacob sipping:

A precious gift that totally touched my heart:

Thank you is not enough to say to Beth and Melody for the hard work they did in preparing for the shower.
To make things easier on me, the shower was at my house, however, not as easy for them.

They went the extra mile to make this day special, and it was.
All the love they put in each detail was so sweet.

I appreciate you both so much!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

How awesome! What a great idea to have this at your house! Love the cookies. The tile is incredible.

Erika said...

What a great idea!

Jacquie said...

Wow! What a nice shower. Those cookies and petit fours are amazing!!!