Saturday, August 14, 2010

Jacob Reading


Jacob Reading from Kimberley Key on Vimeo.

We were reading the book "Becoming a Big Brother" multiple times to Jacob before we had Levi.
We would replace the names to ones he would recognize - Jacob, Meme, Papaw, etc...  One night I heard him in his room reading this book to himself.  I quickly grabbed the video camera and tiptoed to his room.  He did this for a good 30 minutes between several books.  So sweet!!!  If you turn the volume up, you will hear him ask "read stories?  OK."  And I like how he reads the book and shows the pages like they do in school.  :)  I was one proud momma with a big grin on my face!

And excuse his room for looking like a daycare!  :)

3 comments:

Kelley said...

That is so precious! I thought his room looked neat compared to our MK's. We call her the dumper because she likes to dump all of her toys out to play.

Beth said...

Oh my, I got so teary eyed watching this. He's such a big boy. Love it. love him.

Jacquie said...

OMG - that is adorable!!