Saturday, August 28, 2010

I did it!

I went to Walmart today with both boys by myself!  :)

Kris works every Saturday 7am-7pm (don't get me started on that), and so we were climbing the walls this afternoon, so I thought we'd venture out.  I knew my options were limited on where we would go because I needed a cart to push them both in.  I went to Tarjay yesterday, so today was Walmart.  :)

And it didn't matter that my cart was filled to the brim before we stepped into the store!  HA!  
However, somehow I managed to walk out $39 later.  :)

And seriously, 2minutes into the store Jacob says and I repeat, "mommy, I need to poop".  
Grrrrrrrrrrrreat!  Surprisingly that thought left his mind when he saw the bikes.  

Later we met my sister Beth, aka Aunt B at Dillard's.  
They were having a great sale - take additional 30% off the already reduced merchandise.  Music to my ears!
(btw, I pushed Levi in his stroller and Beth pushed Jacob in his umbrella stroller in case you were wondering)  hehe!

I picked up Levi a pair of Stride Rite shoes for $10, regularly $30!  
(And they are for when he's walking, I don't put shoes on him this young)
He also got a cute onesie for $2 and a couple of rompers $2.50ea.  

And I got a couple pairs of shoes for $13 each!!
I'm really excited about the sandals!!

Thanks Aunt B for the shopping trip!
I could've stayed in there forever if I didn't have the boys!
Probably a good thing they were with me!

Oh, and Jacob asked 1000 times if he could ride the stairs, meaning escalator.  
We went up and down one time.  Luckily that was enough for him - easy pleaser.

p.s.  thank you all so much for the sweet comments on my last post!
I appreciate you thinking and praying for our little boy!

2 comments:

Ciera said...

Those sandals are so cute!! & I have a couple pairs of blowfish flats... they're so comfortable!! Your boys are adorable :)

Kelley said...

Those shoes are so cute! I love the stuff you got for Levi. You are brave to venture out. I need to try it. Your Sat. must be very long.