Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weekend Festivities

This past Sunday evening our church had Blocktoberfest - aka mini carnival.  
We bundled up and met the Winberrys there.  

Jacob loved hanging out with Caleb.

"Do you think we're tall enough?"

Little brother was getting antsy in the stroller, so we let him stretch his legs.

Riding in the trucks

Me and Melody

Remember riding the motorcycles??  I do! One of my favorites!!  Jacob liked honking the horn.  
Can you hear it?  Reek reek reek  :)

I couldn't get them both to look at me at the same time.

Then they spotted a firetruck.  Not sure if getting your picture in it was part of the festivities, but we did!

Too excited to look at the camera :)

We ended the night in the bouncy house.
Almost looks like that little boy was knocked down.
Poor little fella.  I'm sure it wasn't one of our boys :)

I can't believe it's now November.  I put away the Halloween decorations and hung this banner I made using this free printable I found on Pinterest.
I'm all about the banners these days.
And that particular site has a few for the major holidays if you'd like to download like myself :)

6 comments:

Kelley said...

Love your pictures! What a fun time you guys had!

kimmie said...

How fun!! That's an awesome carnival for a church to have! Jacob has the cutest smile and I love Levi's hat!! Great job on the banner!! I may copy you if i find time!!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Looks like a great time!! I love all the pictures and Levi's little hat...so cute. And LOVE that banner too!! Thanks for sharing! :)

His Doorkeeper said...

Love your fireplace banner! You have some darling little boys! Love that sailor suit!! Precious!

Jessica said...

What a great night! Good family memories. : ) Love the banner... I made one for my Thanksgiving shelves today. : ) I need to post it!

Melody said...

Good times! So glad we got to hang out.