Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Children's Book Swap

A children's book swap is circulating and I entered Jacob.
I thought it would be so fun for him to receive packages in the mail.

He got his first book today!

He received "The Littlest Pilgrim"
How appropriate, eh? :)

The premise is to send 1 book to a child, add your child's name, then send to 6 friends and they do the same.
In return, your child should receive 36 books for sending 1 - if everyone participates.  

I totally understand that not everyone can do this.  I bought our book to send online to avoid the post office.  I had a couple of friends unable to join, so I'm needing a few more participants.
If you're interested, please email me and I will forward you the directions.
Should be fun!
kestewa@hotmail.com

2 comments:

kimmie said...

Girl...i am in the same boat...i ended up being a part of two exchanges...not realizing I would need 12 moms to participate...i need about 4 more...i will be excited for the boys to start receiving books!

Brittany said...

I want to:)))))

brittanyrichey122@yahoo.com